Retirement Information Packet
- You MUST pick up your last check in person. You will need to turn in the form that states all uniforms, gear, etc has been returned to get your last check.
- They will also give you your PBCFR personnel file to keep (happy reminiscing).
- Options for distribution – rollover into IRA, etc
- Your "Account Information" is updated with your current monthly retirement payment information. Log in to your FRS Online account at the Division of Retirement's secure website (https://www.rol.frs.state.fl.us/login.aspx). After logging in, click on the "Account Information" link to view your payment information. You may also view and update confidential retirement information (including your direct deposit authorization and mailing address) through your FRS Online account.
- Division of Retirement?Retired Payroll Section?PO Box 3090?Tallahassee, FL 32315-3090?Toll free (844) 377-1888?Local area (850) 907-6500?Retirement@dms.MyFlorida.com
Retirement Retirees Page
- This page (http://www.dms.myflorida.com/human_resource_support/retirement/retirees) at the Division of Retirement's website (www.frs.MyFlorida.com) has additional resources such as "Forms Used by Retirees", short video clips with helpful information under "FRS Quick Clips", links to the 2014 Schedule of Retirement Benefit Payments, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). You may also click on the Publications link for copies of our Ready. Set. Retire. guide, and FRS Retiree Newsletters (including the July 2014 edition).
- Please contact your insurance provider for questions relating to your insurance premium deductions.
- Being a volunteer provides you access to Department computer and direct delivery of training courses to keep certifications current, etc
- Obtain additional information, or join at http://fire-vols.org
Health & Wellness Center
Union membership renewal
- Members can renew their membership at
- For those retirees planning on traveling outside the US, consider getting Global Entry to skip long customs lines and expedite your entry back into the U.S. For more information visit
Page Last Updated: Dec 19, 2019 (14:03:58)